Highlights stop on the way: Marble mountain, My Khe Beach, Cham Museum, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Oyster Farming Village
Time: 5-7 Hours
Pick up hotel in Hoi An
– Private car
– English speaking driver
– Mineral water
– Entrance fees and personal fees.r
08h00: Our car with english speaking driver will pick you up at hotel then ride to Hue, on the way, we stop to visit sightseeing spots such as:
– Marble mountains: Popular place for spiritual retreat and pilgrimage, is composed of several pagodas Buddhist, remnants of the Champa civilization and caves inside the mountains, natural caves formed by erosion, water and the passage of time.
– Cham Museum (on demand) – the creativeness which base on Champa ancient art.
– Hai Van Pass: From Hoi An to Hue, you shouldn’t miss taking over Hai Van Pass, Hai Van Pass is located along the Hai Van mountain side, between Thua Thien-Hue and Da Nang city. It is the highest and the most beautiful pass in Vietnam (about 500 meters above sea level), and it is the final mountain belonging to Truong Son. In the top of the Pass, the trail of ancestors still retains, You can amazing sightseeing that is so good for taking photos.
– Lang Co beach: Lang Co situated between 3 cultural heritage centres: Hue ancient capital, Hoi An old quarter and My Son Sanctuary with the radius about 70 kilometers. Lang Co attracts tourists and researchers from the cultural heritage centre. Lang Co is on the North-South tourist route and far 30 kilometers from Da Nang city and far 70 kilometers from Hue city. Where you can enjoy fresh seafood.
Arrival in Hue, we drop you off at your hotel.
*** If you want to stop on the way to take pictures, please ask the driver.
|Type of cars||4 seats (1-3 pax)||7 seats (4-5 pax)||16 seats (6-14 pax)|