– Thien Mu pagoda It’s one of the most atmospheric and picturesque places in the former imperial capital. Listening legend story about Thien Mu pagoda. What does Thien Mu mean?
– Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
– Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). That is the outstanding Hue city Tours.
– Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture
– Minh Mang King’s Tom – one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the
architectural constructions. Learn more about the Royal’s life, and Vietnam’s conception of death
– Cheap price
– 1 day, 7 places
Pick up hotel in Hue
– Transport as program
– Meals as program
– Entrance fees
– Tour guide
– Mineral water
– Personal expenses
– VAT / Tax
– Tips for tour guide, driver
08:00 – 08:15: Pick up at the meeting point in the center of Hue city and cruise on the Perfume River. Visit the ancient and sacred Thien Mu Pagoda.
Visit the Citadel – The palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945), the last dynasty of Vietnam – Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Imperial Ancestral Temple and Hue Royal Antiques Museum.
11:00: Then, visit and shopping at Dong Ba Martket. Lunch at a local restaurant.
14:00: Visit Minh Mang tomb, one of the most interesting emperor tombs in Hue.
We visit Khai Dinh Tomb. The tomb represents a fusion of traditional Vietnamese style and modern influence. The tomb is almost entirely made of concrete and includes many European architectural details.
And go to Conical hat village, Incense stick village
17:00: Come back Hue. Go to Hue hotel.
End of tour. Thanks you and see you soon!