– Discover Hue’s World Cultural Heritage complex of monuments
– Tour the Imperial City, Forbidden City, and Emperor’s Private Residence
– Stop at the Thien Mu pagoda, a Buddhist monastery
– Enjoy a local lunch
– Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb
– Enjoy spectacular views from the Eastern Sea to the world-famous Hai Van pass
Pick up 10 Tran Hưng Dao Hoi An Or Pick up Hotel in Hoi An
– Transport as program
– Meals as program
– Entrance fees
– Tour guide
– Mineral water
– Personal expenses
– VAT / Tax
– Tips for tour guide, driver
7:00 – 7:30: Departure to Da Nang from Hoi An.
8:00 – 8:30: Departure to Hue from Da Nang. Stop to visit and take pictures at: Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass “the clouds pass” to have a panoramic view on the Vietnam East Sea.
11:00 – 11:30: Arrive in Hue. Have lunch at restaurant
Then, we visit:
– Khai Dinh tomb: The tomb represents a fusion of traditional Vietnamese style and modern influence. The tomb is almost entirely made of concrete and includes many European architectural details.
– Thien Mu Pagoda: ancient and sacred
– Citadel: The palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945), the last dynasty of Vietnam – Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Imperial Ancestral Temple
16:00 – 16:30: Departure for Da Nang.
18:30 – 19:00: Finish tour at center of Da Nang. Or pick up at the center of Da Nang, departure for Hoi An.
19:30 – 20:00: Arrive in Hoi An. Finish tour at center of Hoi An.
Thanks you and see you soon!