– Watch the yellow sunset on Tam Giang lagoon, the largest freshwater lagoon system in Vietnam
– Enjoy peaceful, peaceful life with the honest, plain people
– Experience the everyday life of fishermen through local activities
– Enjoy fresh seafood at the lagoon
– Take beautiful photos of the sunset on Tam Giang lagoon
Pick up Hotel In Hue
– English speaking guide,
– Boat ride and experience on Tam Giang Lagoon,
– Dinner and bottled water,
– Roundtrip transportation to and from most central Hue hotels.
– Drinks during the meal,
– Other personal expenses
– Tip for tour guide and driver.
14h00: Leave Hue for Thuan An by car. Car and guide pick up at the hotel depart for Tam Giang.
14h30: Get on boat (sampan) and cruise to Sam Chuon area to start your trip on Tam Giang Lagoon. To late afternoon, you change to discover the biggest part of Tam Giang Lagoon. This is the wonderful moments to take your photos. Floating on the water, you will have time to see the changes of time and life as well as the local life of fishing village. An interesting to visit “Cho house”, nò, sáo…
15h30: You take part in games “Be a fisherman on the lagoon”.
16h30: Back the boat and taste seafood, music exchange with the song “Sunset on Tam Giang Lagoon” on the way back the pier.
17h30: Boat takes you out to Tam Giang lagoon to see the ending of the day.
18h00: Finish the trip. Our car takes you to the hotel. Thanks and goodbye.